httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Reynier Perez Mira" <rper...@uci.cu>
Subject [users@httpd] Problems with .htaccess file
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:01:04 GMT
Hi every:
I'm newbie using Rewrite rules with Apache and for that is my problem. I want to install Webacula
application in one of my servers. This app have this .htaccess file:

php_flag magic_quotes_gpc off
php_flag register_globals off
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase   /webacula
RewriteRule !\.(js|ico|gif|jpg|png|css)$ index.php

Now when I trying to access to the app URL I get this error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your
request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@localhost and inform them of the time the
error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

I look into /var/log/apache2/webacula-error.log (wich is the log file for this VirtualHost)
and this text is there:

Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use
'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a
backtrace.

Can any help me to fix this problem?

Regards and thanks in advance
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira