httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Script: '/usr/www/...' in httpd-error.log?
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2008 23:10:04 GMT
I am not using PHP personally with Apache, but my son who is, tells me
that there probably is, in each of these scripts, a like like :
error_log(....)
which you would just need to comment out.
// error_log(....)
If that doesn't do it, and if you send me one of the scripts, I'll pass
it on to him and he might be able to tell you more.