httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Premature end of script headers
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 17:59:29 GMT
Ravindra,

ScriptAlias should be the name of a *directory* in which you have your
scripts. Not the name of the script itself.

Suppose your webserver's document directory (DocumentRoot) is something like
c:/apache2/htdocs
Then you would create a directory like
c:/apache2/cgi-bin
and you would have, in that directory, your script "test.pl".
Then you would have this Apache line :
ScriptAlias /test/ c:/apache2/cgi-bin/

and the URL to call your script would be something like
http://myserver.company.com/cgi-bin/test.pl
or
http://myserver.company.com/cgi-bin/test.pl?param1=value1;param2=value2