httpd-users mailing list archives

From Justin Pasher <just...@newmediagateway.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problems with .htaccess file
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 20:36:39 GMT
Reynier Perez Mira wrote:
>> You will have to add the RewriteLogLevel and RewriteLog directives (they
>> do not appear in a default apache config). They can be set within the
>> global apache config or the VirtualHost directive. The purpose of the
>> logs is not to eliminate the error, but to try to see how the URLs are
>> being rewritten. Add the directives, try to access the page, then look
>> at the log file (specified by RewriteLog) to see exactly how apache is
>> trying to rewrite it.
>>

> Ok, because the result of the command: > cat /var/log/apache2/bacula-rw.log is extremely
long I write them in pastebin.com. This is the URL: http://pastebin.com/m3f10dfde

What do you have DocumentRoot set to for this VirtualHost? In what
directory is the .htaccess file located? In what directory is the
index.php file for webacula located?

Unless I'm misreading the logs (which is quite possible), your
DocumentRoot appears to be /var/www/webacula/html and your .htaccess
file appears to be in that same directory...?

(Also, please don't remove all of the previous text from previous emails
in your replies. It makes it much harder to reference information that
was previous mentioned without going to old emails or the archives).

--
Justin Pasher