httpd-users mailing list archives

From Robert T Wyatt <robert.wy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] htaccess redirect URL fragment problem with Safari browser
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 14:46:10 GMT
Here's the link:
http://www.utexas.edu/student/registrar/schedules/092/regrules/all.html#acc

You'll find that you are successfully redirected on every browser
except Safari to:
http://registrar.utexas.edu/schedules/092/regrules/all.html#acc
(on Safari you wind up at:
http://registrar.utexas.edu/schedules/092/regrules/all.html as
predicted by the documentation)

I'll come back to the other comments after a meeting I'm attending.

Thanks for your input and efforts,
Robert