httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paul Simon <wreckmyb...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] help with mod_authn_dbd and oracle
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:19:15 GMT
Hi, I have Apache 2.2.6 running on windows. Is it possible to get mod_authn_dbd working with
oracle right out of the box? I've added the following configuration (along with the appropriate
auth modules):

LoadModule authn_dbd_module modules/mod_authn_dbd.so
LoadModule dbd_module modules/mod_dbd.so

DBDriver oracle

When I start apache I'm presented with the following error:

C:\Apache2.2.6\bin>httpd.exe -k start -n Apache2.2.6
Syntax error on line 69 of C:/Apache2.2.6/conf/access.conf:
DBD: No driver for oracle

I'm suspecting that I need the oracle driver. Is it something like apr_dbd_oracle.so? Where,
how do I build the oracle driver?

Any guidance would be highly apreciated.

Thanks,
Paul