httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Randall, Todd" <todd.rand...@itec.suny.edu>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Location/locationmatch on Windows install
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 14:36:36 GMT
Eric,

Ok, I can do the pastebin thing, but I don't think we need to.  New code
tested is:

<VirtualHost *:81>
    ServerName yippidy.doodaa.com
    DocumentRoot "D:/oas10gR2/Apache/Apache/htdocs/testfororacle"
    DirectoryIndex index.htm
    ServerAdmin delhi@delhi.edu
    Alias /htdocs D:/oas10gR2/Apache/Apache/htdocs/
    RewriteLog
"D:/oas10gR2/Apache/Apache/logs/testfororacle_rewrite.log"
    RewriteLogLevel 9

    #<Location /htdocs>
       # order deny,allow
        #allow from all
        RewriteEngine On
        RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ http://yippidy.doodaa.com/index.html.en
[L,R]
   # </Location>

</VirtualHost>

Applicable rewritelog entries are at
http://testfororacle.pastebin.com/m7540a23.

The rewrite works just fine.  I'm sorry if you didn't get a chance to
read all the way into my first post, but that's consistent with what I
posted.

The issue the whole time is why locationmatch / location is hitting and
works fine on Linux and not on a Windows install.  I need a
LocationMatchLog or LocationLog file!!  :)

Todd
--
Todd Randall
Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Oracle DBA