httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Randall, Todd" <todd.rand...@itec.suny.edu>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Location/locationmatch on Windows install
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 13:58:25 GMT
It's not the rewrite I'm having the issue with.  If I remove the
locationmatch or location directives it rewrites perfectly fine.  For
whatever reason, I cannot get the locationmatch or location directives
to "kick in" on a windows platform install.  Any unix/linux platform
install with the same exact code works perfectly fine.

I will have to google pastebin as I have no idea what that is.

Thanks again, and willing to try anything,
Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Covener [mailto:covener@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 8:55 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Location/locationmatch on Windows install

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 8:42 AM, Randall, Todd
<todd.randall@itec.suny.edu> wrote:
> Ok, I added RewriteLog and RewriteLogLevel 9 and have a rewrite log
now.

> When I hit that URL I get:
>
> (3) [per-dir /htdocs/] applying pattern '^/(.*)$' to uri
> 'd:/oas10gr2/apache/apache/htdocs//testfororacle/index.html'
> (1) [per-dir /htdocs/] pass through
> d:/oas10gr2/apache/apache/htdocs//testfororacle/index.html
>
> I don't understand that, but does it confirm what you were thinking?
> What should I change it to for a test?

No -- I am surprised that it's testing against something that looks
like an absolute filesystem path instead of a partial URL.  To
simplify, don't put your Rewrite directives inside any
Location/Directory containers. Maybe you could pastebin the entire
log?

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com