httpd-users mailing list archives

From Harald Falkenberg <harald.falkenb...@desy.de>
Subject Re: AW: AW: [users@httpd] Stripping or setting certain http response headerrs
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:12:13 GMT
Hi,

thank you for this information. Yes, this works so far. Unfortunately the
env=... switch is not available for mod_expires derictives.

Have you an idea how to generate a valid time stamp for the expires
response header? %d and %t seem not to help here?

I would like generate something like:
	setenvif User-Agent myagent_value match_agent
	header set expires "current_time +shift" env=match_agent

regards
	Harald

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 christian.folini@post.ch wrote:

> In such cases, you work with environment variables.
>
> The doc lists the following example:
>
> SetEnvIf MyRequestHeader myvalue HAVE_MyRequestHeader
> Header set MyHeader "%D %t mytext" env=HAVE_MyRequestHeader
>
> Alternatively you can set the environment variable via mod_rewrite
> to allow for more complicated conditions.
>
> hope this helps,
>
> Christian
>
> --
> Christian Folini, IT 222