httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marc Fromm <Marc.Fr...@wwu.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] directory contents not displaying
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:32:10 GMT
I built a new server running linux and httpd-2.2.3-11.el5_1.3.

A specific page has a tab menu with specific items. Each tab has a sub-menu called files.
Clicking on the files link under the respective tab should generate a list of files and folders
relative to the tab, which does work on the old server. On both the old and the new server
there is a directory /var/www/html/lan/files/sfr. Inside "sfr" there is a directory for each
tab's contents. Instead of displaying the contents of a tab's specific directory, each tab's
files link, on the new server, displays the same thing-the contents of the "sfr" folder and
not the contents of the tabs specific directory. If I manually enter the full path in the
address bar to a specific directory then the contents are displayed.

Since the website code is the same on the old and the new server, I must assume there is some
httpd configuration that is blocking the files links form accessing the directories inside
the sfr directory.

Any ideas on what I can configure to have the files links display the contents of the directories?

Marc