httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jorge Medina" <jmed...@e-dialog.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] mod_auth_ldap
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:06:47 GMT
I'm not sure I am understanding your question:

By "for another domain", do you mean another  "site" ? If so, use
<VirtualHost> to define each domain and use the appropiate LDAP server
for each one.

If you want to authenticate users against two unrelated LDAP domains,
then you may look if there is a way to specify multiple servers in the
authLDAPUrl directive. I think this is not possible.

________________________________

From: Juan Pablo Roig [mailto:juan.pablo.roig@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 10:05 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] mod_auth_ldap

Hi everyone!!
I am using this modue to auth the users thru an LDAP server, but know i
have more users in another LDAP server for another domain, does anyone
knows how to do this?
This is my config now:
<Directory "/opt/globant/mediawiki-1.6.9-infra">
                Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
                AllowOverride None
                order allow,deny
                AuthName "Infra Login Users"
                AuthType Basic
                AuthLDAPURL
ldap://10.90.0.2/DC=com?sAMAccountName?sub?(objectClass=user)
                AuthLDAPBindDN "ACCF165\ldapusr"
                AuthLDAPBindPassword "globant25k"
                AuthType Basic
                Require group
cn=wiki_acc_usrs,OU=People,DC=accendra,DC=com
                Satisfy Any

     </Directory>