httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Krist van Besien" <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Set proxy
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:06:31 GMT
On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 4:44 PM, Sebastian Stein <seb_stein@gmx.de> wrote:

> I have an apache22 running in a corporate LAN. The internet can only be accessed through
a http proxy. How do I configure apache that such requests are made through the proxy? Are
those settings propagated to all apps running on the apache server like php-based apps?

It is not clear from your question what it is that you want.
- Do you want your webserver to be accessible from outside of your
corporate lan? In this case you need to configure your border
firewall, not the apache webserver.
- Are there applications on your apache webserver that themselves set
of http requests to other servers on the internet, requests that need
to be made through a proxy? In this case you need to look the
configuration of these applications.

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com