httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache and IDN
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:13:13 GMT
Adrián Ribao Martínez wrote:
> Hello. I just bought a domain name containing spanish special characters. the
> domain contains the word: diseño
> but now I can't make it work with apache, after creating and configurating a
> virtualhost is not working.
>
> I changed the domain and everything was ok. But I need it to work with apache.
>
> Any help is apreciated. Thank you.

Hi.
You need to be a bit more specific that "I can't make it work".
What is not working ?
- is the request not getting to Apache at all ?
- is it getting there but being processed by the "default" VirtualHost ?
- is it giving messages in the logfiles ?
- can you do an "nslookup" of your domain name and does it work ?
etc..