httpd-users mailing list archives

From Clint Priest <cpri...@resultsgeneration.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Conditional Blocks based upon Remote IP Address
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:23:55 GMT
When the php module is installed into apache there is a php_flag and
php_value directive available which could be used to set the value from
within Apache, the only trick is to only have them take effect for
certain remote ips.  They would be:

php_flag display_errors On
php_flag display_startup_errors On