httpd-users mailing list archives

From Clint Priest <cpri...@resultsgeneration.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Conditional Blocks based upon Remote IP Address
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:45:09 GMT
Well more specifically with php its a security risk to enable
display_errors and display_startup_errors and so I'm looking for a way
to enable those features (before php executes and thus within apache)
for only certain remote ip addresses (the developer boxes).

Do you know of a perl add-on that could do that?  I'm not a perl
programmer but if I found some good examples I could probably modify
something to get it to work properly.