httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Set proxy
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:57:27 GMT
Sebastian Stein wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have an apache22 running in a corporate LAN. The internet can only be accessed through
a http proxy. How do I configure apache that such requests are made through the proxy? Are
those settings propagated to all apps running on the apache server like php-based apps?

To me at least, this is a bit confusing.
Are the workstations that should access the Apache server inside or
outside the corporate LAN where the Apache server is ?

If they are inside, then there should be nothing special needed.
You just need to tell the workstations that to access this inside
server, they should not go through the proxy.
If there are any other HTTP servers inside the LAN, that is probably the
case already.