httpd-users mailing list archives

From Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem with DynDns and Apache Virtual Hosts
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 10:28:52 GMT

On 09.10.08 00:13, Bartłomiej Siwek wrote:
> So how would I go about setting it so the apache responds only to valid
> vhosts?

define dummy virtual host as the first one, probably sending an error for
everything.

The problem may be that not only names in ServerName and ServerAlias are
defined to match the vhost, but also the name in <VirtualHost>. Since you
use <VirtualHost *>, it shoult not matter (nobody will probably ask for
"Host: *").

Spam is for losers who can't get business any other way.