httpd-users mailing list archives

From MierMier <lior...@smile.net.il>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache server - Output to the same page whatever request
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 18:16:15 GMT

Hey people, I need your help, thanks in advance!

I have an appche server 2.x. + PHP, And I woundered rather it is possible
to output the same page (i.e. "a.php") for a request of whatever page.

I will give an examples:

if the client try to reach "/hello/index.php" (which do not really exist in
the server)

Can apache just tell the client -> I return you that page (/hello/index.php)
but infact, this page's content is "a.php"'s content.
wiout 404 Errors and stuff?

Thanks again

Lior.