httpd-users mailing list archives

From fchan <fc...@molsci.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] blank pages
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:09:54 GMT
Hi,
Use this script to find out where php is getting these values. Open a
new file and call it php.ini and then put the following contents:

<?php
   phpinfo();
  ?>

then put this information in your DOCUMENT_ROOT and then call this
script from your browser and it will show you all of your information
php on your system.
My apache  webserver wasn't getting changes I made to /etc/php.ini so
I need to find out why and found apache was using another php.ini in
another location. I made changes there and it apache recognizes these
changes.
I hope this helps,
Frank