httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Alain Roger" <raf.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache httpd.conf and .htaccess
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:05:19 GMT
Hi Andre,

ok, basically i'm just testing at home the mod_rewrite module from apache,
so i took an example from internet.
basically when i type http://my.IP.address/se_internet/error.html in my
browser address bar, i should be redirected (apache should rewrite address
as) to http://my.IP.address/se_internet/find.html.

is it clearer ?

to do so, i need to have an .htaccess file where i wrote thi RewriteRule.
instead of doing so (rewrite address), my browser displays a 400 error
message :-(
here are my files:

# --- httpd.conf ---
Alias /se_internet/ "L:/Webserver/se/internet/"
<Directory "L:/Webserver/se/internet/">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride All
    Order allow,deny