httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tan, Liao " <liao....@citi.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Unable to load config info from
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 19:47:30 GMT

Folks,
 I know this a well known issue, but still didnt find a solution.
 When generating the key pair certificates, running the command
openssl req -new -key mydomain.com.key -out mydomain.com.csr) I received and error message
as
follows:

Unable to load config info from /var/empty/extlib/tmp/static/openssl-0.9.8d/ssl/openssl.cnf

so far I found that I need to check the open ssl documentation, which is not helpful.

Its HP-UX, APACHE WEBSERVER.

Any hints, please? Just waiting for the solution to submit.

thank you.

Ingrid