httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bradley Giesbrecht <b...@pixilla.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] blank pages
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 17:55:49 GMT
php.net is your friend

Just type "http://php.net/" followed by something like a function name
or env var.

http://php.net/error_reporting

Turn on error_reporting in php.ini and your page will not be blank.

You might be using an old script with php5 or newer that use global
variables.

I think you want $_SERVER[ "DOCUMENT_ROOT" ].

Insert a line in front of line 6 something like and look for
DOCUMENT_ROOT which you won't find:

die( "<pre>" . print_r( get_defined_vars(  ) , true ) . "</pre>" ) ;

/brad