httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Gallardo, Lisa" <Li...@susd12.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Sspi login prompts - enable more than one
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 22:46:46 GMT
From: André Warnier [mailto:aw@ice-sa.com]

> Let me ask you a few questions, so that I don't start an answer that would be totally
out of context :

Andre, here are my answers:

> a) Just to get and idea, how many users are we talking about, and is this a small/medium/large
corporation ?

Potentially could be up to everyone who has an account - up to 1000 + - although not all at
once - maybe 10-50 at a time

> b) What is "outside" ? Are we talking "Internet Café", or people with a company laptop
connecting from another location in the company ?

This site is available to staff both inside and outside the network, so they could access
at the library, at their home, etc. Just need internet connection.

> c) What kind of information is on that Apache server ?

The information is primarily documents and news used internally, no finance or confidential
info. It is for staff only and may in the future store this type of info.

> d) do all users use the same browser ?

Users may use Firefox, IE, etc. and their own computers