httpd-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Mohr <goj...@archive.org>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_expires setting unwanted Expires on 5XX status codes
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2008 22:38:24 GMT
Using mod_expires in Apache 2.2.X, I want everything *except* 5XX status
code responses (like 503, service unavailable/busy) to have an Expires
header added.

I don't see a switch to limit mod_expires by response code.

It looks like a 'Header unset' conditional on the existence of an
environment variable previously set based on response code could work;
is there an environment variable set to the about-to-be-returned status
code, at the time of late mod_headers action?

Thanks for any ideas,

- Gordon @ IA