httpd-users mailing list archives

From Drew Tomlinson <d...@mykitchentable.net>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_auth_ldap
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:30:39 GMT
I used the Apache 2.2.6 package from SunFreeware to upgrade various
Sparc servers running Solaris 8 and 9.  However this package does not
include mod_auth_ldap which is needed for a few of the sites.  I've
Googled and only turned up a lot of pages detailing compiling problems.
I have not compiled on Solaris machines and would like to avoid if
possible.  Can anyone point me to a place where I might download this
module and avoid compiling nightmares?  :)  If not, how about a good
Apache compiling tutorial for a newbie.

Thanks,

Drew

--