httpd-users mailing list archives

From Davide Bianchi <dav...@onlyforfun.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Not logging certain requests
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 18:54:10 GMT
Christian Lerrahn wrote:
> is there a way to configure Apache as to not log requests from certain
> IP addresses?

Yes, conditional logging is what you're looking for.

SetEnvIf Remote_Addr "the\.ip\.address\.here" dontlog
CustomLog /where/you/want/your/log combined env=!dontlog

Davide

--
SysAdmin is always right, I will listen to SysAdmin. I will not ignore
SysAdmin's recommendations.  SysAdmin is god. And if this ever happens