httpd-users mailing list archives

From Uwe Dippel <udip...@uniten.edu.my>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Hosts - main site disappears with vhosts
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 00:59:17 GMT
Davide Bianchi wrote:

> Whenever I try to see that URL, I get a 302 redirecting me to /v2/,
> maybe that is the problem. How about setting THAT as your DocumentRoot
> instead of plain-old /var/www/htdocs ?

Tried it, but doesn't help.
Sorry, let's take a break on this problem. The future and additional
sites are not in our public DNS yet, so there is no point to load the
httpd.conf with the vhosts.
I had been hoping to solve the problem, using it on the inside only,
before making it public.

I'll come back to the list later, when the public zone files have been
updated, and the base site still is not reachable.

Thanks for the moment!

Uwe