httpd-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Mohr <goj...@archive.org>
Subject [users@httpd] mod-headers 'early' keyword working in 2.2.4?
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 23:49:19 GMT
I'm trying to use the 'early' keyword on a Header directive in Apache
2.2.4 on Ubuntu, and having no success.

My first attempt was:

Header unset MyHeader early

And I got an error: "header unset takes two arguments"

OK, I thought, maybe 'unset' is special (even though I'd really like to
use it 'early'.) So I tried:

Header set MyHeader myvalue early

And I got an error: "error: envclause should be in the form env=envar"

I don't see any indication in the docs 'early' is a recent (post-2.2.4)
addition, though that second error suggests

Is anyone using mod_header Header 'early' successfully?

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong, if anything?

Thanks for any help,

- Gordon @ IA