httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] What is the Difference between A webserver(apache) and an application server?
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:06:50 GMT
It looks like it.
Varuna is also a strange answer.  A bit like "42".

But what strikes me most, is the warning formula below.
With such a formula, everyone is probably too scared to even think about
answering.

Boyle Owen wrote:
> Is this how students write their essays nowadays?

or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system.
Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message. The sender's company reserves
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks.