httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Differences between different Apaches in file requests
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:18:21 GMT
If you can, try using Firefox, with the "LiveHttpHeaders" add-on.
That is an add-on that will - if you ask it - capture the outgoing HTTP
request and all its headers, and the incoming response with all its headers.
In this case, I am curious about headers like "Accept-Charset",
"Accept-Language", and "Content-Type".
Also about how the browser really sends the request URLs "on the wire".

Now of course, another possibility is a bug in the particular Apache
version you are running. It happens sometimes.
You could try to install a slightly different version, just to check.