httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache, Jboss and mod_jk
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 12:01:14 GMT
Well then, it looks like none of these instructions are being read by
Apache when it starts. If only part of them were being read, then Apache
would write error messages to its error log, and probably refuse to start.
Are you sure that the files that you *think* are the configuration files
for Apache, really are ?
I am asking that because if I understand correctly, you used an Apache
"packaged" for Fedora, but the mod_jk part was done "by hand" following
separate instructions, so maybe the files you are modifying are not the
ones your Apache is really using.
How do you start/restart Apache ?