httpd-users mailing list archives

From Justin Pasher <just...@newmediagateway.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Configuration Question
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:50:06 GMT
Carol Walter wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm having a configuration issue.  I want to put a directory called
> "www" under a project directory.  The "www" directory is where the php
> code will go.  I've found the UserDir directive that will allow
> creating that under /home/username, but I haven't found one like the
> one I want.  Is there a directive for this?
>
> Thank you,

Your question is a little unclear. Do you want the "www" directory to be
treated as the user's document root (such that
http://hostname/~username/ points to the www directory)? If so, then you
simply need to set the UserDir directive accordingly based upon your
home directory structure. Otherwise, please explain what you are trying
to do a little more.

--
Justin Pasher