httpd-users mailing list archives

From Xpert Advice <xpertadvice...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Not Sure If This Is An Appache Problem Or a PHP problem
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 23:33:53 GMT
Bradley you are the best!!  So I went to the page that u sent below that has information
specific to vista and now when i run the php test page i actuall get a path!!!

Configuration File (php.ini) Path  C:\Windows
Loaded Configuration File  C:\php\php.ini
Yeah!!! but wait there's one last problem :-) .

Remember Im using Windows Vista, Apache2..2, Php5 and the latest version of mysql.  So im
trying to load my test page for mysql in the browser and I get a "this website cannot be
displayed" error HTTP 500.  This is the test page that im running: ( not sure if there's
something wrong with the codes or if i have a new problem now)  Thanks in advance guys.

<?php
/* Program: mysql_up.php
 * Desc:    Connects to MySQL Server and
 *          outputs settings.
 */
 echo "<html>
 $host="localhost";
 $user="root";
 $password="Antigua";
 $cxn = mysqli_connect($host,$user,$password);
 $sql="SHOW STATUS";
 $result = mysqli_query($cxn,$sql);
 if($result == false)
 {
    echo "<h4>Error: ".mysqli_error($cxn)."</h4>";
 }
 else
 {
    /* Table that displays the results */
    echo "<table border='1'>
    for($i = 0; $i < mysqli_num_rows($result); $i++)
    {
       echo "<tr>";
       $row_array = mysqli_fetch_row($result);
        for($j = 0;$j < mysqli_num_fields($result);$j++)
        {
           echo "<td>".$row_array[$j]."</td>\n";
        }
     }