httpd-users mailing list archives

From jblack4 <thomas.bl...@accenture.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Dual authN path with client certs and ldap
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:22:33 GMT

Just a follow up that we got this working using Locations and url patterns.
After enabling both mod_ssl (with client certs) and mod_authnz_ldap, we do

<Location /secure/cert/ >
and
<Location /secure/ldap/ >

each doing it's own flavor or authentication, then reverse proxying both
requests to our app server

ProxyPass http://localhost:8080/
ProxyPassreverse http://localhost:8080/

Jeff