httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Covener" <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] PDO install kills webserver
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2008 13:12:49 GMT
On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 8:39 AM, slartybartfast <ssear@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to set up a server (on Ubuntu Hardy Heron) with SSH, Apache2, PHP
> 5.2.x, Ruby, ProFtpd, and PostgreSQL 8.3, and want to use PDO.  I set up
> everything but the PDO, and all works beautifully - very pleased with myself
> as I've never touched Linux before.  Then I try to set up PDO, and I plummet
> to earth with a thud.

Nothing in your error log when you try to start apache? Pretty safe to
say it's PHP barfing, you could try debugging it on the command line
instead of inside Apache (assuming it's not some conflict between the
new postgress module and something else you're loading into Apache)

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com