httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Valerio Pachera" <siri...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Generic questions about apache configuration
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 06:45:37 GMT
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/sections.html
quote:
The <Location> directive need not have anything to do with the
filesystem. For example, the following example shows how to map a
particular URL to an internal Apache handler provided by mod_status.
No file called server-status needs to exist in the filesystem.

<Location /server-status>
SetHandler server-status
</Location>

Are we sure that in ALL filesystem this file has to not exist?
What happen if in my home directory I have a file called server-status
(it could be for example a file about another kind of server)?