httpd-users mailing list archives

From Res <...@ausics.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_dbd & mod_dbd_authn - mysql user authentication problems - apache 2.2.9
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 23:14:59 GMT

Steve,
 	Did you check out the URL I sent you in pvt email a few days ago?
Either way, looks OK below, run this now (alter path to httpd)

ldd /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd | grep libmysqlclient_r

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008, Steve Whitson wrote:

> Steve Whitson wrote:

<MASSIVE SNIP>

--
Cheers
Res

"The hopes we had, were much to high, way out of reach, but we have to
try, no need to hide, no need to run, cause all the answers come one by
one. The game will never be over, because we're keeping the dream alive"
-Freiheit