httpd-users mailing list archives

From EJMcL...@petersonmachineryco.com
Subject RE: [users@httpd] users@httpd. Virtual Host not enough ?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 16:16:35 GMT
I reread the file on Apache.org to see if there was something that I was
missing.

Naturally I did this just a moment after I sent the email in frustration.

Thus making me the dunce of the class room today.

Thank you for your help you hit the nail on the head though.

             EJMcLeod@peterson
             machineryco.com
             08/22/2008 09:13          users@httpd.apache.org

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         RE: [users@httpd] users@httpd.
             users@httpd.apach         Virtual Host not enough ?
                   e.org

I'm retarded I just read that thanks.

             "Roberto"
             <Webmaster@debtre
             madvisors.com>                                             To
                                       <users@httpd.apache.org>
             08/22/2008 09:08                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [users@httpd] users@httpd.
             Please respond to         Virtual Host not enough ?
             users@httpd.apach
                   e.org

ServerName www.yourdomain.com
ServerAlias yourdomain.com