httpd-users mailing list archives

From BRENT SODDERS <sodders2...@msn.com>
Subject [users@httpd] 2 separate Apache configuration files and services. (On one Srv03 box)
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 17:55:44 GMT
I would like to run 2 instances of Apache 2.2 on a MS Windows 2003 server.

One would be port 80 (for users), the second port (xxxx) for developers.  The developers would
like to have separate services so they could stop Apache services without stopping services
for users. From what I understand two virtual hosts would still share the same services, and
both be down if services were restarted.

Can anyone furnish code, or point me to a good Apache resource that covers this.  I am also
looking for a book that will give me a good start with Apache.

Thanks in advance