httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sam Wootton" <sam.woot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache2 rewrite_log_lock
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:28:33 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your reply and advice. Much appreciated.

I have this in my conf:

RewriteLog "logs/rewrite.log"

I think i was just being lazy when i typed the sentence: RewriteLog
"logs/rewrite.log"

However, i still do not get things working, and still get the same error.

I'm not so sure the error (of permissions and logs) is actually 100% the way
to solve this (i could well be wrong on that), but i cannot see why it would
be complaining. This is my conf:

RewriteLog "logs/rewrite.log"
RewriteLogLevel 0
RewriteEngine Off

The logs is has /Library/Apache/ prepended to it.

Regards, Sam