httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ch Praveena" <ps050...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Forbidden error
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:26:16 GMT
Hi all,

      Let me be clear about my points I ve done so far:
1. I have started linux from the ROOT user.
2. Configured setting a prefix path rather than default.Installed and
configured successfully.
3. I could see the creation of folders like bin, conf, build, modules....
(13 folders)
4. I ve started the apache as /PREFIX/bin/apachectl start
5. I ve not modified any of the files internally, like httpd.conf.

Finally I ve got FORBIDDEN error. Thats all.

Please suggest me now.