httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Raghavendra Datt" <raghavendrad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Error Page Generation in Apache Server
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 22:20:17 GMT
Eric,
Thanks for your quick response. I went through the mentioned functions.
The method "ap_send_error_response" has the logic to print the html page in
case of error. but, I am not really sure whether this same method is called
in my case. because, the kind of html generated looks like a plain html and
the error page generated has the style sheets and some fancy stuff in the
source. Am I missing any thing?

Appreciate your quick response.

Raghu