httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Raghavendra Datt" <raghavendrad...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Error Page Generation in Apache Server
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:37:32 GMT
Hi,
  I was trying to pinpoint one of the functionalities of apache in the
server code. On an error like "404", server generates an error page saying
"requested resource not available" and also it shows up the version info of
apache some thing like "Apache Tomcat/4.1.24-LE-jdk14".  I am not sure what
part of the code generates error pages and shows some thing like this on the
screen.

I am using Apache/2.0.52 version. but, not sure why it shows some thing like
4.1.24-LE-jdk14. Any help or suggestions on where to look for these error
page generations in the code would be appreciated.

Thanks folks,
Raghu