httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michael Sutter <Michael.Sut...@ipe.fzk.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] too many open files
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:33:36 GMT
Hello Arnab,

thanks for your. I've checked ant the limit is set correct.
Nevertheless, during my debugging I found out, that I interpreted
the error wrong. I use a Java client to query the service and I always
got a AxisFault exception. So I interpreted that the exception is from
the service, but the client is producing it. So I have to increment the
limit on client side and everything works fine.

Again thank you for your help
Michael