httpd-users mailing list archives

From peter pilsl <pi...@goldfisch.at>
Subject [users@httpd] problems with proxy_html / reverseproxy
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:48:47 GMT

I've a rather simple task:

A webpage that is hosted as subdomain (bleiberecht.sosmitmensch.at)
should be accessible under a Toplevel-Domain (bleiberecht.at).

Cause the webpage itself is hardcoded to the subdomain I intend to use
reverseproxy and the proxy_html_module to make the page accessible under
its own domain. I used this technique before and it worked, but this
time I fail. While the page itself is accessible fine, the links in the
page are not converted as intended.

I can access bleiberecht.at but most of its links are still pointing to
bleiberecht.sosmitmensch.at instead of being transformed to
bleiberecht.at bei proxy_html.

What am I doing wrong?

My config:

LoadModule  proxy_module         /usr/lib/apache2/mod_proxy.so
LoadModule  proxy_http_module    /usr/lib/apache2/mod_proxy_http.so
LoadModule  headers_module       /usr/lib/apache2/mod_headers.so
LoadModule  deflate_module       /usr/lib/apache2/mod_deflate.so
LoadFile    /usr/lib/libxml2.so
LoadModule  proxy_html_module    /usr/lib/apache2/mod_proxy_html.so

<VirtualHost xx.xx.xx.xx:80>

     SetOutputFilter proxy-html
     ProxyHTMLExtended On

     ServerAdmin xxxx@xxx.at