httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alexandru David Constantinescu <ald...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] block endless loop
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 13:55:19 GMT
    I' am using Apache 1.3 and today I observe that one of the users
(virtual hosts) site generate a lot of requests. I look into the client
source code and I see that the index.php has a endless loop something
like header("Location: index.php"). I've search all day for a way to
solve this problem server side. My question to you is : is there a way
to limit or to block that kind of loop ? The only thing I see was a
MaxRedirect limit , but in mod_rewrite and my client don't use .htaccess
and from what I see anyone may put a server down in this way.

Thank You