httpd-users mailing list archives

From Davide Bianchi <dav...@onlyforfun.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Something missing - the upgrade info?
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 06:14:50 GMT
Paul wrote:
> simple explanation of just how a person should proceed to apply an =
> upgrade install.

That's because depending on which OS and which OS version (or
distribution in Linux's case), the instructions could be completely
different and/or out-of-date in a very short time.

So, there is no way to have such infos on Apache's web site. Most OS
vendors/distributors have their own way to deal with upgrades.

Davide

--
SysAdmin is always right, I will listen to SysAdmin. I will not ignore
SysAdmin's recommendations.  SysAdmin is god. And if this ever happens