httpd-users mailing list archives

From elsergio <sergio...@telefonica.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Port to port
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 08:04:11 GMT

Hi Krist,

I understand that choosing apache for doing the port forwarding is not the
smartest thing but the problem is that I would like to have a revere proxy,
ssl capable and also changing some headers. I know that apache can change
the headers. I have read that it can deal with ssl (can you confirm me
this?). Now, the only thing left was to check if I can do port forwarding,
jeje, that's the purpose of the question.

Best regards,

Sergio