httpd-users mailing list archives

From "amie.lahey" <amanpreet.k...@lahey.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Http sticky session problem.
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 00:27:54 GMT

Hi ROb,

Thanks a lot for replying.
I am using mod_jk and there are just few parameters defined in httpd
1: workers.properties path
2: Jkmount
3: jkmanager/jkstatus

Can you just specify what exactly quotes did you remove.

Also, i was trying to load balance with mod_proxy first on the same server
but it did not seem to be working for me. I have this set:

1 apache server 2 tomcat servers running as service on the same server.

Thanks