httpd-users mailing list archives

From Adil Drissi <adil.dri...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] apache configuration for php and mysql
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2008 15:06:13 GMT
Hi all,

I've installed mysql php (apache was already installed) in my fedora8.

Now mysql works, and php works but not the database statements.

For example in a php script where i have to make a connection to the database, it blocks in
the connection statement without any error message. The same script when i run it from terminal
it works correctly. It seems that just accessing mysql by php from the browser is not supported.

I guess there is an option for configuring this, but i have no idea what it is. So please
help me with that.

Thank you